Buying Bitcoin and Crypto with Danske Bank
To buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies with your Danske bank account you will need to link it to a centralised cryptocurrency exchange that is regulated and licensed in Europe. Danske Bank does not directly offer digital assets because they do not support the infrastructure needed to hold crypto assets.
How to buy Crypto with Danske Bank
As mentioned above, the best overall exchange to invest in cryptocurrencies with Danske Bank in Denmark is Uphold. Their platform is the most trusted exchange in Europe with transparent and audited proof-of-resevres. The Uphold exchange offer fast deposits from Danske Bank to trade over 220 cryptocurrencies and a wide variety of other assets.
You can get started in 4 simple steps:
- Sign Up: Create an account on Uphold and complete your verification (personal or company).
- Connect Account: Select the currency you want deposit on the Uphold Platform (EUR, DKK + 30 more).
- Deposit Funds: Connect your Danske Bank account to quickly deposit your selected fiat currency.
- Buy Crypto: The final step is to find the cryptocurrency you want to buy and execute your trade.
Buying Bitcoin & Crypto Fees: Danske Bank
When investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, you need to consider the fees that are involved. Anytime you use a cryptocurrency investing platform there will typically be two fees, the deposit and trading fee. Some exchanges may charge more than two depending on their policies.
- Deposit Fee - This is the fee you will be charged when you deposit fiat currencies onto the platform (crypto deposits are free), however Uphold offers free EUR bank and credit/debit card deposits. Most exchanges charge between 1 - 5%.
- Trading Fee - This is the fee charged to execute a trade, Uphold charges 0.5% on trades. The fee gets lower the more you trade, outlined in their fees schedule.
What is Danske Bank?
Danske Bank is one of the largest banks in Denmark and also one of the leading financial groups in Northern Europe. It was founded in 1871 and has been providing a wide range of banking products and services such as personal, business and corporate banking solutions, investment banking, asset management, pensions and insurance. Danske Bank offers its customers a digital banking experience with a selection of convenient mobile applications. It also provides private banking services such as investment advice, portfolio management and wealth planning.
Furthermore, the bank is actively involved in CSR initiatives and supports projects related to climate change, education and social sustainability. With its innovative solutions, Danske Bank is committed to helping customers manage their finances responsibly and make informed decisions. In addition, the bank is committed to providing excellent customer service and working with customers to achieve their financial goals.