What is Bitget?
Bitget is a digital asset trading platform that was founded in 2018 by Sandra Lou. The exchange services over 150 countries globally and offers support in multiple languages including English, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Although it is one of the newer players in the space, Bitget has quickly established itself as one of the leading futures exchanges. Unique and notable features include the ability to trade with 100x leverage and the abundant rewards and referral program it offers.
- Trade USDT-M Crypto Futures with up to 100x Leverage.
- 0.02% Maker Fees and 0.06% Taker Fees.
- Secure and trusted exchange with deep liquidity for 200+ assets.
Table of Contents
Bitget Features and Supported Crypto
The main reason for the exchanges popularity is due to its abundance of features available including 10 different trading options and multiple staking options. Refer to the list below for a breakdown of the features Bitget offers.
- Futures Trading - USDT-M Futures (Futures settled in Tether), USDC Futures (Perpetual futures settle in USD Coin), Coin-M Futures (Futures settled in multiple tokens) and three demo trading features for the previously mentioned options.
- Spot Trading - Spot Margin & Limit trading, P2P marketplace spot trading & Instant buy via third party payment.
- Copy Trade - Copy the trades of the top Bitget traders, limited spots available for each investor.
- Staking & Earn Crypto - Over 6 different staking options available, you can find the details in the staking section.
- Rewards Centre - Earn up to $5000 in rewards for completing tasks like 'Complete KYC' and 'First time deposit'.
- Referral Program - Refer friends and earn up to $3000 USDT in rewards.
- Vote-to-list - This feature allows users to register and vote for tokens to be added to the exchange to receive airdops.
- Launchpad - A platform for new tokens and projects to launch with the ability to buy the new projects token at IPO.
- Star Trader - A recruitment program for high-level traders to earn extra rewards and generous profits through Bitget.
- Mobile app - App version of the platform available for both iOS and Android.
Does Bitget have high fees?
Bitget offers some of the lowest trading fees available out of any exchange globally. The spot fee is significantly lower than the industry average (0.6-0.7%) at 0.1% and this can be reduced to 0.08% if you hold the exchanges native token (BGB) in your wallet. You get a further discount if you're a VIP member and the percentage varies depending on your monthly trading volume but gets as low as 0.01%.
Its maker/taker fee is 0.02%/0.06% which is on par with the industry average but Bitget doesn't charge any maker fees for VIP members. As for deposits, they are completely free and withdrawals are subject to a small fee to cover the cost of gas (network transaction fee). For a detailed breakdown of the withdrawal fees, you can visit Bitget Fees Schedule.
Available staking and earn options on Bitget
There are a myriad of staking or 'earn' options available on Bitget. Refer to the list below for details on Bitgets staking features.
- Bitget Savings - Flexible term staking on Ethereum, Bitcoin, Tether, Polkadot and Near protocol for secure and low APY (1 - 5%).
- Bitget Group Coin - A feature that allows users to purchase featured cryptocurrencies at discounted prices. The more users that participate in the group purchase, the better deal investors will get.
- BGB - BGB (Bitgets native utility token) staking for 6% APY (Annual Percentage Yields).
- BGB Earn - Earn BGB every day by subscribing to an assortment of products that support early redemption.
Is Bitget a safe exchange to use?
The short answer is yes, Bitget is a safe and secure exchange. Bitget is regulated by multiple, global regulators including FinCEN in the US, FINTRAC in Canada, AUSTRAC is Australia and the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius. This means that they have to follow certain rules and regulations in order to operate.
Bitget has a trust score of 4.5/5 on CoinMarketCap. This is based on user reviews and ratings, as well as an algorithm that takes into account a number of factors including the age of the exchange, its volume, liquidity, and more. Overall, Bitget is a safe and secure exchange that is regulated and licensed.
How to earn $3000USDT on Bitgets referral program
Bitget offers a generous rewards program that allows users to earn up to $3000 in Tether (USDT) by referring users. Below you can find a short breakdown of the terms and conditions involved in the Bitget Referral program.
- Complete any valid invitations to get a trading bonus between $10 - $ 3000 per referee.
- The referrer gets up to 30% of the referees spot or futures trading fees.
- Only referees who complete $10K USDT trading volume (in Spot or Futures) are eligible.
- First time deposit must be above $100 and can only be on-chain or fiat. If you deposit with funds from an internal transfer it will not be considered a valid deposit.
- The rebate is valid for 6 months after the referees complete a trading volume of $10K USDT.
What is the Bitget Rewards centre?
The Bitget rewards centre assigns tasks to users and in return, users will be rewarded with trading bonuses and USD coupons for completing them. The tasks start from simple things like verifying your identity and making your first deposit, but get more sophisticated the further you advance. Bitget users can earn up to $4500 in coupons and bonuses through the rewards centre.
Bitget Mobile App
Bitget offers a mobile application version of its platform and is supported on both iOS and Android devices. The application offers the same functionality and UI of the web version, it's easy to navigate for both beginners and advanced traders. You can open positions, check your portfolio, stake cryptocurrencies and more, on the go!
One of the key advantages Bitget has on other exchanges is its extensive and diverse support network. Bitget offers support in multiple languages and across 10 platforms including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium and Youtube.
The Bitget platform is designed for both beginner and experienced traders and offers a variety of features to suit all needs. It's a secure and reliable platform with a strong focus on security. The exchange uses multi-factor authentication and employs state-of-the-art security technologies to keep user funds safe. Bitget also offers 24/7 customer support to help users with any issues they may have.
Overall, Bitget is a great option for those looking for a secure and user-friendly platform to trade digital assets. The exchange offers a wide range of assets, competitively low fees, and margin trading with leverage up to 100x. Bitget is available in multiple languages and is a great global exchange.