In this guide we outline the safest way to bridge from Fantom (FTM) to Avalanche (AVAX) with a secure cross-chain DEX. Get started in minutes to bridge your assets from Fantom Opera to the Avalanche C Chain to start using popular applications like Trader Joe, Crabada, Platypus Finance and many others.
- Bridge from Fantom to 20 different networks with USDC, USDT or ETH.
- Lowest fees and tightest slippage on Cross-Chain swaps.
- Largest and most secure Cross-Chain DEX.
How to Bridge from Fantom to AVAX
If you want to move your FTM tokens to the Avalanche network, you can do so by "bridging" them on a cross-chain DEX. The best bridge to swap FTM to AVAX is Synapse Protocol, who let you swap stablecoins from the Fantom network to the Avalanche C Chain.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Connect your Metamask wallet to Synapse Protocol.
- Select Fantom as your chain, and Avalanche as your destination.
- Select the stablecoin you want to send (USDC, USDT, DAI or BUSD).
- Confirm the transaction and it will complete in under 2 minutes.
FTM to AVAX Bridging Fees
The fees to bridge from Fantom Opera to Avalanche are relatively low because both networks are low-fee Proof of Stake networks. On-chain fees will probably total about $4 to move your tokens from FTM to AVAX.
You do incur some slippage when swapping stablecoins on Synapse, but it is only about 0.01% in total.
FTM to AVAX Conversion
If you want to swap FTM for AVAX tokens directly on the Fantom Opera chain, you cannot do this. You will need to swap FTM to USDC on Fantom, then bridge tokens across the Avalanche C Chain to get investment exposure to AVAX.
Bridging your FTM to AVAX is a simple and straightforward process, and it takes only a few minutes to complete. The fees are also minimal when compared to other networks. If you’re looking for an easy way to get your FTM tokens onto the Avalanche network, Synapse Protocol is definitely the best option. Give it a try and see how easy it is to get started!