The Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker Tool is designed to help individuals keep track of the investments of Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic Minority Leader in the House of Representatives.
The data that backs the Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker is provided every month by the United States House and Senate Financial Disclosure Forms and Reports.
Table of Contents
Who Created the Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker?
The Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker was created by an anonymous account on Twitter with the username @PelosiTracker_. This Twitter account tracks the financial activity of Nancy Pelosi and her husband Paul Pelosi, who is also accused of using insider information to benefit from trading stocks.
What Stocks has Nancy Pelosi Invested in?
As of July 2022 and per the US House and Senate Investments Disclosure reports, Nancy Pelosi currently holds $70.5 million in assets. Congresswoman Pelosi's Top 15 investments are as follows:
- Microsoft ($MSFT): $12M or 17% of the portfolio.
- Salesforce ($CRM): $8M or 11% of the portfolio.
- Alphabet Inc ($GOOGL): $7M or 10% of the portfolio.
- Netflix ($NFLX): $6M or 7% of the portfolio.
- Amazon Inc ($AMZN): $5M or 7% of the portfolio.
- Facebook ($META): $5M or 7% of the portfolio.
- Alliancebernstein Holding ($AB): $4M or 5% of the portfolio.
- Apple ($AAPL): $3M or 4% of the portfolio.
- PayPal ($PYPL): $3M or 4% of the portfolio.
- Walt Disney Co ($DIS): $2M or 3% of the portfolio.
- Roblox ($RBLX): $1M or 2% of the portfolio.
- Crowstrike Holdings Inc ($CRWD): $1M 1% of the portfolio.
Who is Nancy Pelosi?
Nancy Pelosi is an American politician who is the Democratic Minority Leader in the House of Representatives. She previously served as Speaker of the House from 2007 to 2011, and is the only woman to have ever held that position. Pelosi was born in Baltimore, Maryland, and raised in an Italian-American family. She graduated from Trinity College in Washington, D.C., and then worked as a Congressional staff member for several years before moving back to California to run for office.
Pelosi has been a member of the House of Representatives since 1987, representing California's 12th congressional district (which includes parts of San Francisco and Marin County). She is the highest-ranking Democrat in the House, and was the first woman to serve as Speaker of the House.