What is Shibnobi Crypto?
Shibnobi is a dog/meme coin that has taken the crypto community by storm. The SHINJA token has unique tokenomics, in that SHINJA token holders receive passive income from the 3% reflection tax that goes directly to every holder's wallet. This means that every SHINJA token trade incurs a 3% tax that gets redirected to holders of the Shibnobi token.
The platform offers four unique projects including a native bridge, a blockchain network, a DEX (decentralized exchange) and a cryptocurrency wallet. Refer to the list below for a breakdown of its upcoming and existing features.
- Shibnobi Swap - This feature allows users to swap between 14 different cryptocurrencies in order to buy or sell SHINJA.
- Shibnobi Wallet - This wallet is not live yet but will be an EVM-compatible crypto wallet.
- Shibnobi Chain - This network has not yet launched and is due to in 2023 but will be an Ethereum fork.
- Shibnobi Bridge - This feature allows users to bridge tokens listed on Shibnobi Swap between Ethereum, Avalanche, Polygon and Binance Smart Chain.
How to buy Shibnobi coin (SHINJA)
The best way to buy the SHINJA token is by going through UniSwap. It is the most secure decentralized exchange and offers relatively low fees. Follow the below steps to buy the Shibnobi token, SHINJA.
- Buy Ethereum (ETH) from your local cryptocurrency exchange with fiat.
- Create a Metamask wallet to interact with the Ethereum network.
- Send the ETH to your Metamask deposit address from your local exchange.
- Visit Uniswap and trade your ETH for SHINJA via the Swap feature.
Is SHINJA Legit?
SHINJA is one of many community orientated dog coins that try to use their memetic power to drive adoption and ecosystem growth. While SHINJA is a legit project with a legit team, it is still a very risky investment because the market is flooded with meme coins. We recommend doing your own research before investing in any dog/meme coin.
Shibnobi (SHINJA) Price in USD
Below you can find the live price of the cryptocurrency, Shibnobi (SHINJA) in US Dollars.