How to Add Cronos to MetaMask
The Cronos EVM chain can be added to a MetaMask Wallet by connecting your account to the Cronos RPC details. To get started, follow the simple 4 step guide below:
- Download Metamask Wallet onto your browser.
- Select the Metamask extension and click 'Add Networks'.
- Add the verified Cronos RPC details (which you can find below) onto the page shown after you select the 'Add Networks' button.
- Confirm the Cronos details and finalize adding the network to begin using the Cronos chain.
Cronos RPC Details
The information below are the verified RPC inputs to add the Cronos EVM chain to your MetaMask Wallet. Please use this information, which has been cross-check by our team to ensure users are connecting to the correct network.
- Network Name: Cronos
- New RPC URL: https://evm-cronos.crypto.org
- ChainID: 25
- Symbol: CRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronos.crypto.org/explorer/
Best Cronos Dapps for MetaMask
If you have added the Cronos details to MetaMask and successfully connected to the network, you will want to start interacting with applications on the chain. To get started quickly, we have listed some of the top DeFi and NFT applications on the Cronos network for users to test the performance and user experience of the platform:
- VVS Finance (VVS) - $415 million in Total Value Locked.
- Tectonic (TONIC) - $222 million in Total Value Locked.
- MM Finance (MM) - $51 million in Total Value Locked.
- Single Finance (SINGLE) - $15 million in Total Value Locked.
- Ferro (FER) - $9 million in Total Value Locked.
About Cronos Chain by Crypto.com
Cronos Chain is a high-performance EVM-compatible blockchain platform that enables the development of scalable decentralized applications. It is powered by the Cosmos SDK, which provides a modular toolkit for building blockchains. The SDK enables developers to easily create and launch their own blockchains. Cronos Chain also uses Tendermint BFT, a consensus algorithm that is fast, secure, and Byzantine fault-tolerant.
The chain was built and deployed by the team behind Crypto.com and is the exchange's native blockchain. The network enables easy portability and allows developers to easily deploy their application on Cronos from other EVM based networks like Ethereum, Avalanche, Arbitrum and many others.