How to Buy Crypto with no ID
If you want to buy cryptocurrency but don't want to provide identification, there are some secure options available. The most popular method within the current landscape of the digital asset space is to use a centralized exchange based in an off-shore jurisdiction like the British Virgin Islands (BVI) that does not require user ID to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
We recommend the Bybit platform because they are headquartered in the BVI, do not require ID and allow you to deposit with over 50 different payment methods. You can get started in 4 simple steps:
- Sign up to the Bybit exchange with an Email Address & Password or Mobile.
- Select 'Buy Crypto' and the fiat currency & deposit method you want to use.
- Then select the Cryptocurrency you want to buy on the Bybit exchange.
- Input the amount you want to buy and execute your trade.
What Deposit Methods can I use to buy Crypto with no ID?
The deposit methods you can use to invest in cryptocurrencies will vary depending on the trading platform you use. One of the reasons we recommend an off-shore broker like Bybit or an alternative like Gate.io is because they offer the widest variety of payment methods.
The available methods you can buy Crypto with no ID on Bybit include:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Apple Pay/Google Pay
- SEPA + many more.
Best Crypto Exchanges with no ID
If you are interested in using an alternative to the recommended platform, we have outlined below the other best exchanges to buy Crypto with no ID. In this list, we have provided the particular strength of the alternative platforms which may be beneficial to the reader.
- Gate.io - Best off-shore alternative to Bybit (1400+ available cryptos).
- Paxful - Best no ID P2P crypto exchange for Gift Cards and other alternatives.
- Uniswap - Best decentralized exchange (DEX).
- Nexo - Best crypto staking platform with no ID or verification.
Is it safe to buy Crypto with no ID?
The safety of an investment in digital assets comes down to the platform you use to make your trades. Exchanges that are based in off-shore jurisdictions and do not require user ID have a number of advantages when it comes to security. These platforms are not subject to the same Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations as traditional financial institutions. This means that there is no personal information stored on the exchange that could be hacked or stolen.
In addition, these exchanges have implemented a number of security measures to protect user funds. These include two-factor authentication, multisig wallets and cold storage for the majority of digital assets held on the platform.