Unfortunately most major banks in Denmark do not offer the option to buy cryptocurrency directly on the banking platforms. However, there are alternative ways you can buy crypto with your Jyske Bank account.
Simply connect your bank account to a trusted regulated cryptocurrency exchange like eToro. Once you have loaded EUR into your eToro account, you will have access to over 6 asset classes including stocks, commodities, ETFs and more.
- Fast and cheap EUR or DKK deposits from Danish Banks.
- 80+ Cryptos and 8,000+ Stocks, ETFs & Commodities.
- Regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Table of Contents
How to buy Cryptocurrencies with Jyske Bank
In this guide we show Jydke bank account holders how to purchase cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and Cardano. To buy cryptocurrencies you will need to go through a regulated and licensed cryptocurrency exchange like eToro.
Follow the below steps to begin trading and staking multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Step One: Sign up to eToro, verify your identity and complete the questions
- Step Two: Select ‘Deposit Funds’ then choose ‘Bank Transfer’ as payment method and enter the amount of EUR you want to deposit
- Step Three: Shortly you will be redirected to this banking page, simply copy their details into your Jyske banking app and transfer the funds. Bank transfers may take approximately 4-7 business days to be processed from the time of transfer.
- Step Four: Once your funds have arrived into your eToro account, visit the home page and search for the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase and select ‘Trade’
If you want to deposit EUR on eToro and don’t want to wait 4-7 business days, you can deposit funds via debit or credit card instantly. To deposit via card, simply select ‘Credit/Debit Card’ under ‘Deposit Funds’.
How to Buy Jyske Bank Stocks
Not only can you buy cryptocurrencies on eToro but you can invest in stocks aswell. Among those stocks is Jyske Bank stocks. Follow the below steps to purchase Jyske stocks.
- Step One: Go to home page and find the search function
- Step Two: Search for ‘Jyske’ and input the amount of EUR you would like to invest then press ‘Open Trade’
Is Jyske Bank Crypto Friendly?
Yes, Jyske Bank is crypto friendly. They were one of the first banks to offer Bitcoin buying and selling services to their customers, and they continue to support the cryptocurrency industry in various ways. For example, Jyske Bank has partnerships with large exchanges like eToro and Kraken which enable customers to seamlessly withdraw Krone into their platforms.
In addition, Jyske Bank has also been involved in financing various cryptocurrency-related projects, such as the development of a new crypto exchange. Overall, Jyske Bank is definitely supportive of the cryptocurrency industry and its continued growth.
About Jyske Bank
Jyske Bank is a Danish bank, founded in 1967 and headquartered in Silkeborg. The bank has a strong presence in Denmark, with branches in all major cities and towns. Jyske Bank also has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers, including savings and investment products, loans, mortgages and credit cards. Jyske Bank is a member of the Danish Bankers Association and is regulated by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Jyske Bank has been awarded the Best Bank in Denmark for five consecutive years by The Banker magazine. The bank is majority owned by Jyske Realkredit, with a minority shareholding held by the French bank Societe Generale.