Can I buy Crypto with South State Bank?
South State Bank does not currently offer a way for customers to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency directly through their online banking platform. The only way that customers can buy Crypto via South State Bank is by depositing USD from their account into a licensed digital asset exchange.
How to buy Crypto with South State Bank online
The fastest and easiest way to buy cryptocurrencies with South State Bank is via the eToro trading platform. They offer fast USD deposits and the ability to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, stocks, ETFs, commodities, bonds and more.
You can follow the short guide below to buy BTC from your South State account:
- Sign up to eToro US
- Verify your personal information (or company information)
- Select the 'Deposit Funds' button on the bottom left
- Follow the prompts to receive USD bank transfer details
- Click the 'Discover' button and find 'Bitcoin'
- Input the amount of USD you want to buy in BTC and execute the order
South State Bank Crypto Policy
As at time of writing, South State Bank does not ban their customers if they are seen to be engaging in the digital asset ecosystem. Clients of South State are safe to deposit and withdraw US Dollars from licensed and regulated exchanges like the eToro platform.
If you are caught using off-shore trading platforms like BitMex or Gate.io, the bank may ban your account or freeze your funds.