How to Bridge to StarkNet
If you are looking to bridge to the StarkNet Layer 2, you will need to use a zk-rollup bridge that enables cross-chain swaps between EVM networks and zk-based blockchains. We recommend Orbiter Finance because they are compatible with most EVM networks and offer transfers with ETH, USDC and USDT tokens.
To get started, you will need to follow these 5 simple steps:
- Download and install the ArgentX Wallet (the only wallet compatible with StarkNet)
- Visit Orbiter Finance and connect your ArgentX Wallet
- Select the network you want to transfer tokens from
- Select the tokens you want to transfer and the amount
- Review and confirm the transfer. Wait 5 minutes and the tokens will arrive on StarkNet
StarkNet Bridging Fees
The fees to bridge to the StarkNet ecosystem will vary depending on the network you are transferring assets from. For example, if you are bridging from Ethereum you will pay slightly higher fees which average at around $20-$30. This is because transactions on mainnet are generally more expensive due to higher demand for blockspace.
On the other hand, if you are bridging from other Layer 2 ecosystems like Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, METIS and others - the transaction should not exceed $10.
Is Orbiter Finance a safe StarkNet Bridge?
Orbiter Finance is one of the safest and most trusted bridge for all zk-rollup layer 2 networks. They currently support interoperability features for StarkNet, zkSync, DYDX, Loopring and other popular zk-based layer 2's. We recommend that users stick with this platform when transferring assets to StarkNet.