Can I bridge Crypto from Cronos to Fantom
Yes, but there is only one DEX (decentralised exchange) you can use to bridge tokens between these two networks. Synapse is the only bridging protocol that offers direct bridging between Cronos and Fantom. To learn more about Synapse and its features, you can visit our Synapse Review page.
Simply connect your Web3 wallet to the platform and begin bridging your funds directly through your wallet. Synapse supports bridging between 15 chains including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and Arbitrum.
How to Bridge Crypto from Cronos (CRO) to Fantom (FTM)
In the steps below we have selected USDC as the bridging token as it has the lowest fees and positive slippage but you can also send SYN, nUSD, & gOHM. Follow the guide to get started:
- Step One: Visit Synapse and connect your MetaMask Wallet.
- Step Two: Select Cronos and Fantom as your two blockchains.
- Step Three: Input the amount of USDC you want to bridge.
- Step Four: Confirm the transactions on MetaMask and your funds in will arrive in your wallet within minutes.
Fantom & Cronos RPC Details
Before bridging your tokens between Fantom and Cronos, you wiIl first need to add both networks to your Metamask. Simply add their RPC details into your Web3 wallet by selecting ‘Networks’ and press ‘Add Networks’ then put the below details into the online form.
- Network Name: Fantom Opera
- RPC Url: https://rpc.ftm.tools/
- ChainID: 250
- Symbol: FTM
- Block Explorer URL: https://ftmscan.com/
- Network Name: Cronos
- RPC Url: https://evm.cronos.org
- ChainID: 25
- Symbol: CRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronoscan.com/
What are the Bridging Fees?
There are typically two fees involved in the bridging process. Most bridging protocols will only charge the bridging fee and the network transaction fee. On Synapse the total bridging fees to bridge from Cronos to Fantom will be around $5 USD.