How to add Shibchain to MetaMask
Shibchain is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible blockchain, which means users can add the network to their MetaMask Wallet. To do this, you must add the Shibchain RPC endpoints to your MetaMask account.
Follow the simple guide below to get started:
- Download the MetaMask wallet onto your browser.
- Go on your MetaMask wallet and select the 'Add Networks' button.
- Copy and paste the verified Shibchain RPC details onto the Add Networks page. (You can find the verified Shibchain RPC in the paragraph below).
- Once you input these details and select 'Save' you will be connected to the Shibchain Network.
Shibchain RPC Details
The verified RPC details and endpoints for Shibchain are as follows:
- Network Name: Shibchain
- RPC URL: https://rpc.shibchain.app
- Chain ID: 1923
- Currency Symbol: wSHIB
What is Shibchain?
Shibchain is a new unofficial layer one blockchain developed by the Shiba Inu community to help boost the utility of SHIB tokens. This network is not the Shibarium Layer 2 and was not created by Shytoshi Kusama, so discretion is advised when using this blockchain.
You can find a list of the popular applications on the Shibchain network here.
In this blog post, you learned how to add the Shibchain network to your MetaMask wallet using the verified RPC endpoints. Shibchain is an EVM-compatible blockchain created by the Shiba Inu community to increase the usefulness of SHIB tokens. Remember to exercise caution when using this unofficial network.