How to Add DogeChain to Metamask
The DogeChain network is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible network, which means you can add it to your MetaMask wallet quickly. To get started, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Visit the DogeChain official homepage.
- Select the 'Bridge' button in the navigation menu at the top of your screen.
- Select the 'Connect Wallet' button to automatically add the DogeChain RPC to your MetaMask wallet.
DogeChain RPC Details
If you want to connect your MetaMask directly to DogeChain, the verified RPC details are:
- Network Name: DogeChain
- Network URL: https://rpc01-sg.dogechain.dog
- Chain ID: 2000
- Currency Symbol: wDOGE
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.dogechain.dog
How to Bridge to DogeChain
The only way to bridge to DogeChain is by sending $DOGE directly to your MetaMask wallet address. The deposit minimum is 100 $DOGE and any deposit of less than 100 $DOGE will be lost.
You can follow the 4 step guide below to get started.
- Connect MetaMask Wallet to DogeChain.
- Click "Confirm" to reveal the Dogecoin deposit address that you will need to send your tokens to.
- Copy the deposit address and send over 100 $DOGE to this wallet.
- The protocol will require 6 network confirmations and then you will receive the equivalent amount you sent in your MetaMask Wallet in $wDoge (Wrapped Doge).
Visit the official guide for more details on how to bridge to DogeChain.
What is DogeChain?
DogeChain is a new Layer 1 network that was built to bring crypto-native applications like DeFi, NFTs and GameFi to the Doge community. The network was built on Polygon Edge, which is a solution developed by the Polygon (MATIC) team that enables communities to build their own Layer 1 or Layer 2 network and send tokens between any EVM or Substrate network.
Adding DogeChain to your MetaMask wallet is easy and only takes a few minutes. With this setup, you can start using popular Dapps like Fruits of Ryoshi, DogeShiba and Satsuma. The network also has an airdrop of 100 $wDoge for new users connecting their wallets for the first time. For more information, check out the official DogeChain website.