How to Buy Crypto with ANZ Bank
The best way to buy Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum with ANZ Bank is by going through CoinSpot. The exchange offers instant AUD deposits via PayID, POLi, Bank Transfer, Osko, Credit/Debit Card, Cash, or BPAY to buy and sell hundreds of digital assets.
Follow this quick and simple guide to get started:
- Open a free account on CoinSpot and complete the onboarding process.
- Tap 'Deposit Funds', pick one of the supported methods, and send money from ANZ.
- Go to the 'Buy/Sell' tab, find the token you want to purchase, and click the 'Buy' button.
- Input the amount you wish to invest in the Cryptocurrency and tap 'Buy'.
ANZ Bank Cryptocurrency Policy
ANZ Bank does not have anything stated in its policies that prohibits its customers from trading digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Solana. The only times that customers may have problems is if they deposit AUD into unlicensed and offshore trading platforms. This is why we recommend on-shore and AUSTRAC-regulated exchanges like CoinSpot to buy Bitcoin in Australia.
In addition to being regulated and licensed by AUSTRAC, CoinSpot has also obtained the ISO27001 Standard Security Certificate. This certification is only awarded to exchanges that undergo regular audits and an in-depth investigation by the SCI Qual International (an accredited JAS-ANZ certification body) to ensure that unauthorised access, use, destruction, and modification of information is eliminated.
Buying Crypto Fees
The fees charged by CoinSpot for its services can vary depending on the specific action being taken, such as the trading type or selected payment method. Here is a general overview of the fees charged by CoinSpot:
- Trading fees: CoinSpot charges a trading fee for all trades made on the platform. The fee is based on the trading type being used, for Market Buy the fee is 0.1% and for Instant Buy the fee is 1% of the total value of the investment.
- Deposit fees: CoinSpot does not charge a fee for deposits made via Crypto, PayID, Bank Transfer, POLi or Osko. As for the other payment methods, there is a small 0.9% fee for BPAY, 2.5% for Cash and 2.58% for Credit/Debit Card deposits.
- Withdrawal fees: CoinSpot charges a small withdrawal fee for each Cryptocurrency that is withdrawn from the platform. There are no fees to withdraw AUD from the exchange.
About ANZ Bank
ANZ Bank is an Australian and New Zealand banking and financial services company, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is one of the "big four" banks in Australia, along with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Westpac Banking Corporation, and National Australia Bank. These four banks dominate the banking sector in Australia and are considered the largest and most influential banks in the country.
The bank provides a wide range of banking and financial services to retail, commercial, and institutional customers, including personal banking, wealth management, insurance, corporate banking, and institutional banking. The bank operates in Australia, New Zealand, and several other countries, including Asia and the Pacific region. It is a diversified financial services provider with operations in 33 countries around the world.
In conclusion, ANZ Bank does not directly offer Cryptocurrency services but its customers can buy digital assets by registering to an AUSTRAC-regulated exchange in Australia. CoinSpot is the best option for ANZ Bank customers, as it offers fast and free AUD deposits and a wide range of cryptocurrencies to trade. If you are interested in learning more about this platform and its features, visit our CoinSpot Review.